My Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sweet 21 my liltle sista'


Dear my Luvly sis Nazihah,

Enjoy this special birthday 
you're 'Twenty One' today
there are so many things 
believe me that I want to say. 

Like thank you for being a Sister 
the greatest one on Earth
If I could give the World I would 
as to me that's what your worth.

Without you for my Sister
believe me, I'd be lost,
I wouldn't be without you
not at any cost.

This is my big 'Thank You'
a birthday card and more,
for a Sister whom I happen
to absolutely adore. 


With All My Love
On Your
21st Birthday 





Will post entry for her celebration..
Till then, just wait okeh!
Thanks for read my blog~

2 comments:

liyana said...

wah due2 comel mate bulat hitam gitu. awww!!! jeles oke! hehe

RedLife2Love said...

tula pasal.. dia nak tiru mata cam aku gaks.. hehe =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...