My Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I ♥ U UMMI


A Precious Mother

Ummi, 
As I looked back on my life
I find myself wondering
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?

For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things..

The laughter, smiles, and quite times we've shared
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things
I am thinking you now..
and I'm hoping that you've known all along
how very much you are love and appreciated

~Happy Mother's Day Ummi~

6 comments:

IdzaLia said...

happy mother's day for ur mom... (*__*)

RedLife2Love said...

idzalia: thnk u for da wishes.. also, me wishes u Happy Mothers Day too.. hehe =)

kella said...

selamat hari ibu untuk Ummi juga! :D

Mimy Hamid said...

ummi ika...hepi mothers day too

RedLife2Love said...

kak kella: tenkiu =)

RedLife2Love said...

kak mimy: tenkiu.. happy mothers day to mak kak mimy gaks.. hehe =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...